Saturday, May 30, 2009




I'm sure I have mentioned that each Friday around my house we have something we call "Grammy's Daycare". I invite each mother (my daughters and daughters in law)to bring her children by and drop them off and I will tend then while the mother goes off to remember who she is independent of motherhood. Years ago when I was raising my children it became so overwhelming at times that I almost forgot who I was as a person I wanted something different for my children when they became parents. Yesterday was so much fun because all the grandchildren were here. That doesn't happen all the time but when it does it is fun, chaos, laughter and fighting all the way around. My food budget goes sky high because little ones are always hungry . I want to make a new banner for the park so I took some pictures of the grandchildren. Justice is the youngest at only 3 weeks. The only one missing from the picture is our perfect little Lizzie. So here are all 13 of the grandchildren.

No comments: